Hardsecure's first Virtual Round Table has arrived. We gathered decision-makers and technicians at the table to talk about Ransomware, in a relaxed and informal conversation. For 45 minutes, watch different points of view and interact during the debate.
November 18th at 1 p.m (Lisbon/London hour).
- How does a Ransomware Attack work?
- How to Prevent a Ransomware Attack?
- In what situations should we pay for the Ransomware?
- What are the risks to consider before paying the ransom?
- What to do in case you have been hacked?
- What are the industries most susceptible to Ransomware Attacks?
Date: November 18, 1 p.m - 1:45 p.m (Lisbon / London Hour)
Location: Virtual Round Table at WebinarNinja
Moderator: David Oliveira
Speakers: Pedro Lobo (Pentester, Incident Response & Forensic Analyst), Thorsten Breuer (Executive Director), Victor Gamra (CISSP, CISM, PCIP), and Lennig Pedron (Trust Valley Executive Director, EFL Park Innovation Switzerland).
Price: Free Event